Atma Malik Institute of Technology and Research established in the year 2011. This College is approved by A.I.C.T.E. New Delhi recognized by D.T.E. & Govt of Maharashtra and Affiliated to University of Mumbai(For Degree), Affiliated to M.S.B.T.E. (For Diploma). Each student has distinctive caliber. Every year, we organize Dhyan Shibir where each and every student, staff participate to learn and explore the world’s most prime knowledge of Meditation through ‘ATMA'(Soul). This place is a very effective and positively energized Meditation centre. The true welfare and success of human life is in ‘ATMA'(Soul) which is in the heart and the true Lord. The ‘ATMA'(Soul) resides in every heart and the art of loving the ‘ATMA'(Soul) is through Meditation.
We are inspired by the philosophy of our Gurudev Atma Malik Mauli for creating generation that has stronger and calmer minds, which will provides our students with enough opportunities of holistic growth.
We wish to be known as spiritual based Institute, developing self-aware, socially responsible and ethical engineers, to shape a better future for mankind
- To provide holistic technical education of high quality, by means of dedicated faculty and excellent infrastructure and prepare Industry-ready Professionals, who are able to understand the societal needs.
- To introduce students to an age-old practice of Meditation so that they have calm, confident and focused mind; also, to promote sense of social ethics, responsibility and mutual respect.
- To become world class technical institute.
- To enhance the learning experience of Students through academics, activities and trainings.
- Seek association with industries for meaningful institute-industry interaction.
- To work towards social contribution.
- Honesty and Integrity
- Accountability and Transparency
Atma Malik Institute of Technology and Research (AMRIT) is engaged in imparting Technical Education of Engineering streams to undergraduate students with holistic approach; so as to develop socially responsible and ethical engineers as per the needs and expectations of relevant interested parties.
We are committed to achieve this through continual improvements in:
- Teaching and Learning process in line with relevant educational developments
- Provision of excellent infrastructure
- Adoption of Meditation practices
- Scientific and technical skills for career growth of the students
- Staff competencies
- Compliances of all applicable Legal and other requirements
- Satisfying Social Responsibilities
- Management of Intellectual Property
- Education Organization Management System.