Life @ AMRIT
Atma Malik Insititute of Technology and Research (AMRIT) in the year 2011. AMRIT is located at Mohili-Aghaii on a table top surrounded by hills and blessed with serene, outstanding scenery. AMRIT is approved by A.I.C.T.E. New Delhi recognized by D.T.E and Affiliated to University of Mumbai( For Degree), Affiliated to M.S.B.T.E. (For Diploma). The AMRIT offers degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering & Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. It also offers Diploma in Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. The college is well connected by rail and road from Mumbai. The nearest railway station is Atgaon on central railway Mumbai-Nashik route. College is well-connected by road from Wada and Shahapur.
The Alumni Association of ATMA MALIK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH organized “ALUMNI MEET “- a programme to facilitate, consolidate and coordinate Alumni Activities at ATMA MALIK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND RESEARCH. The planned objective was to interact with the alumni, planning future events, conducting Alumni Satisfaction Survey, Taking Alumni Feedback etc was conducted successfully.
1. To interact with the Alumni
2. To Plan organize and coordinate alumni association activities and development of sustainability plan.
3. To focus on the fund raising for association activities
4. To plan and design association services for the students
5. To conceptualize and plan a global scale Alumni Meet
6. To discuss on the organogram and discuss about the formation of Executive Council
7. To conduct among present members Alumni Satisfaction Survey through a supplied format
8. To take alumni feedback on academic activities
Outcome:- The event was stimulating and enjoyable and simultaneously profitable as all members shared their views ideate and good numbers of new ideas, information and insights came up. The association is hopeful to run and successfully structure and position itself into a fully functional global platform for AMRIT Alumni. The alumni Association sincerely expressed its gratitude to the Honourable Trustee and Executive President Shri Umeshji Jadhav for his guidance and support to make this event a grand success.
All India council for Technical Education has signed Mou with youth4work to facilitate Job and Intemship opportunities along with Skill based Assessments for students of AICTE approved institutes using www.Youth4work.com (http://www.vishwatmakengg.in http://www.youth4work.com/) platform.
1. MOU between AICTE/MHRD and Youth4work (http://www.vishwatmakengg.inhttp://engg.kkwagh.edu.in/media/ post_image/aicte_mou_youth4work_12_9_17.PDF)
2. Online Registration link for youth4Work ^(http://www.vishwatmakengg.inhttps://www.youth4work.com/Users/Register)
3. Participate in Test (http://www.vishwatmakengg.in https://www.youth4work.com/onlinetalenttest)
ANTI RAGGING ACT
As per the notification in regard to prevention and prohibition of ragging in the University, as per the AICTE notification dated 1st July, 2009 (F.No.37-3/Legal/AICTE/2009) and Letter No. F.1-15/2009 (ARC) pt-III dt: 29th April, 2014, the committee has been constituted to prohibit, prevent and eliminate the scourge of ragging including any conduct by any student with or without an intent to derive a sadistic pleasure or showing off power, authority or superiority by a student over any fresher or any other student, in all higher education institutions in the country, and thereby, to provide for the healthy development, physically and psychologically, to all students. To accomplish these objectives anti ragging committee has been constituted.
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Students have to attend all the lecture from the first day of the college as per timetable regularly.
2. Students have to be regular and punctual for the classes [ Theory/Practical / Drawing] and assure attendance of not less than 75?ch subject as stipulated by University of Mumbai. They are fully aware that attendance less than 75% in any of the subject will make them loss one academic year.
3. Students will compulsory follow the dress code and uniform prescribed by the college
4. Students will conduct themselves in a highly disciplined and decent manner both in and out of Campus and would not do anything which would cause nuisance, failing which suitable action may be taken against themselves as per the rule and regulations of the college
5. Students will concentrate on their studies without wasting time in the campus / Hostel / Residence and attend all the test to obtain Sessional Marks required as per norms of the UoM, in each Subject. They will have to submit the assignments given, from time to time, to improve their performance.
6. Students will not Mobile Phone in the College campus if found using the same in the campus it will be confiscated
7. Students found indulged in Ragging are punishable offence as per the Maharashtra prohibition of Ragging Act, 1999. Rule/Law
8.Students have to pay tuitions fee and any other dues within the stipulated time as required by the Institute authorities, failing which they have will have to bear the consequences.
9. Students will not involve in any sort of violence or disturbance both within and outside the college campus. They will obey the higher authorities and will not give any reason do displease them.
10.Students will not indulge if any anti social activity such as Smoking Drinking and abuse of banned and illegal substances [ Drugs]
11. Students will not cause any physical harm or otherwise to the property of the college, if they do so, they will be made to pay the damage charges.
12. In case Students remain absent continuously for 3 days, their parents will have to meet the concerned HOD or Principal.
13.Students will participate in all the events organized by the institute and will shoulder the responsibility dispensed with them.