We Have A Friendly & Familiar Campus For You
The College Library has been playing a very significant role in the educational process and it is the heart of all academic activities of the college. The library is the storehouse of knowledge that helps achieve the objectives of education, conservation of knowledge and ideas as well as teaching and research programmers. VOGCE library was established in 2011 with the establishment of the college. The library is situated on the second floor of the college building and is made easily accessible from all corners of the college premises. VOGCE library has developed an excellent collection of books, journals and non-book material covering the principle fields of interest in engineering and related subjects like Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information technology, etc
Library services are automated using KOHA Software, OPAC are available for users to search the status of library material. Barcode Technology is been implemented in library transactions. Computers with multimedia facilities and Internet facilities are available during the Library working Hours to students and staff.
VISION & MISSION
To serve as a resource centre and aims to develop a comprehensive collection of books and journals useful for students and faculties and provides an efficient dissemination of knowledge
The Library intends to incorporate the latest technology and adopt user friendly approach towards students and faculties
- Membership Registration
- Circulation of books – (a) For Home Issue & (b) For reading in the Reading Room
- Periodical Service
- Reference Services
- Question Paper Sets
- Internet facility
- OPAC Services (Online Public Acces Catalogue) WEB OPAC
- C. Book Bank Scheme
- Reprographic Services
- Computerized Circulation.
- Email alert Services for borrowing transactions.
- Overdue email alert Services.
- The library to be a silence zone and it will be the duty of every user to maintain silence in the library and library premises.
- The Students must carry the Identity – Card with him or her to get the books issued /returned.
- Without identity card the entry is prohibited inside the library.
- The users must enter their details in the gate register.
- The students are not permitted to use other’s Library – Card/s.
- The loss of Library – Card/s should be immediately reported to the college Library in writing.
- Students are responsible for the books borrowed against their library Card .
- All the books should be returned on the date stamped on the date label affixed on the last page of the book. Absence from college will not be an excuse for not returning the book on time
- If any user does not return the borrowed library book /materials on the due date he/she will be fined at the rate of Rs. 05/- (rupees five only) per day
- Disfiguration, damage or marking of any kind on any book or any other material belonging to the library is punishable with fine
- Reference Books, News Papers, Magazines and Journals should not to be issued to any member of the library
- Loss of any borrowed book must be reported immediately to the Librarian/Library Staff. The member must replace the lost book / pay the cost of the latest edition of the lost book along with overdue charges.
- Bags, personal belongings and books borrowed from other libraries must not be brought inside the library. These must be kept at the property counter at reader’s own risk.
- Library does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property left on its premises.
- Eating and sleeping is not allowed in the Library.
- Group discussions, combined studies etc are strictly prohibited inside the library.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited inside the library.
- If in any case the authority feels a student/user is disturbing other users, he/she may be disallowed entry into the library.
- Requirement of new books may be intimated to the librarian through the concerned HOD.
- Admission to the library may be refused to anyone who violates the library Rules and Regulations.
The College Hostel, located within the college campus, consists of two separate hostels, one each for boys and girls. It is a residential hostel for full-time graduate and postgraduate students admitted to VOGCE.
Taking a brief view of boys’ hostel it is bifurcated with wing- A and wing-B. Degree students reside in wing-A which contains 69 rooms in all, with 24 rooms on each floor accommodating 3 students each. Hostel rooms are well equipped with modern furniture. There are 3 store rooms and one water cooler on every floor. Likewise B wing occupied by diploma students has the same scenario. The boys’ hostel has 2 mighty halls above the mess for various hostel activities. Boys’ hostel also has a spacious mess. Apart from this the boys’ hostel is also provided with facilities s like WI-FI, 24 hours electricity, mineralized water, canteen, English newspapers , T.V. hall, solar heaters, lockers , first aid room, college ambulance, huge playground, general store and Xerox center.
Even the girls’ hostel has 53 rooms accommodating 3 students each, each floor has one reading room and a water cooler too. It too has a well-managed mess and has all facilities available in girls’ hostel. The girls’ hostel has an internal pedestrian track for jogging beautified with garden. F.T.C is the only college to have gate pass system for the students’ mobility outside the campus. Both the hostels are ragging free as we have framed strict rules for ragging.
A full-fledged Transport department functions in the college with buses to provide transport facility to students and staff from Atgaon. This service is offered ensuring a hassle-free and safe transportation. The College runs 06 buses for providing transport facility to students from various places in the local places. The number of buses will be increased corresponding to the increase in the intake of students.
Our Campus is provided with Air Conditioned Seminar Hall. This hall is fitted with permanent Audio, Video and Projection System. External Chief Guests on various latest topics are regularly invited to deliver lectures to our students. Thus our students are exposed to the recent Technology/Trend. Various programmes are conducted in the Seminar Hall, to update the Knowledge of students and faculty. Each Seminar hall has the seating capacity of 150 members
1. There are four well-maintained cafeterias where a number of south and north Indian dishes, Fruit juice, Soft Drink are offered at reasonable rates
2. Subsidized cafeteria located in a scenic ambiance and a soothing environment for relaxation
3. Hygiene is maintained in each cafeteria.